I’m Sherri Goodman, owner | designer | creative genius of Goodman Graphics.
I work with people who are totally ready to have someone design | build | manage their website for them. I help them get exactly what they want: a great website that does what they want it to do.
I’ve got 20+ years helping businesses with their design and marketing, including 5 years as a specialty retail shop owner. My passion is designing packaging for retail products and setting up online retail e-commerce shops.
And when I’m not working the little grey cells with creative ideas and brainstorming marketing concepts, I can be found beekeeping, sewing, or having fun adventures with my husband.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 5 things you don’t know about me…
- I was originally going to be an architect…but found a way to fulfill my instant gratification with graphic and website design instead.
- I constantly see opportunity and ideas for business all over the place…so little time, too many ideas!
- I really like creating a fun customer experience – just like being in the theater – where your story gets told and people just can’t help but be mesmerized and entertained, wanting more.
- I love the natural world – and am a bit of a homesteader; totally fascinated with how things are made from scratch…bread, honey, growing food with the seasons, chickens, spinning wool, making butter – if it’s something related to how to do stuff around the home, I’m interested.
- I enjoy getting lost in classic detective stories – particularly those of Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and films like The Thin Man series.
Work with me right this second by clicking the button link below to fill out the short contact form and tell me about yourself and what you’d like to achieve.
Ready to get started? Let’s create something FUN together!